My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention.

Women's health

Pregnancy test making me miserable

3 replies

TrickortreaT2 · 27/12/2019 10:12

Someone please help me. Has anyone experienced this:

So im on cycle day 41. My periods are irregular so periods could be due any moment.
According to ovulation test i ovulated on day 33.

Ive been getting symptoms such as feeling sick, bloated, going for a wee more often and mild cramps and mild pinching pains.

So i tested late last night and there was definitely a very very faint pink line starting up on pregnancy test. Its early so i didnt expect a dark line at all. But definitely there was a faint line there. (Withen the time frame)

I WAS So happy and took it as a positive result.

6hours later, i woke up super excited and i tested again using first urine of the day, hoping to see the line get darker...

But its seems harder to see, and a lot more fainter like its barely there, a lot fainter then last nights.

Isn't it supposed to get darker? Have i tested too early?

OP posts:
Minxmumma · 27/12/2019 19:47

Was it a reliable test brand? Sometimes the cheap ones aren't great.

As hard as it is maybe wait a couple of days and test again. That said a line is a line. Fingers crossed for you x

TrickortreaT2 · 27/12/2019 20:48

I went for the expensive one, first response( 6 days early one) i got four different brands today and they've all come out negative. So im hoing to wait for a few days and hope a positive does show up

OP posts:
mansah2 · 06/01/2020 07:36

It definitely would be fainter as the hormones in the urine much have been altered. Always use fresh urine (usually concentrated). let's see how it goes

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.