My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention.

Women's health

Bleeding during...

1 reply

helen4659 · 27/05/2019 15:04

So I have been single for the last 2 years, I'm 23, recently with a new guy, we both had sti tests and are both clear. The first time we had sex I bled a little during but I assumed he had caught me with a nail. Anyway I was fine after and didn't think about it again.

We had sex again last night but this time I bled quite a lot to the point we had to stop. It was bright red blood, so obviously fresh.

I will call the doctors in the morning to try and get an appointment, almost impossible to get one in the next 6 weeks as they are so short of GP's currently. I just wondered if anyone else had similar experiences, I didn't bleed when I have previously been sexually active so it was a bit of an unpleasant surprise.

OP posts:
hopeonarope · 27/05/2019 16:28

Hi OP, it might be worth checking if you have a local NHS sexual health clinic? Link here - www.nhs.uk/service-search/sexual-health-information-and-support/locationsearch/734

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.