My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention.

Women's health

Pregnant and having issues with health.

4 replies

FTM05 · 04/05/2019 16:09

Hi ladies, I need some advice off some mums who maybe have had these symptoms please.

I am 22+2w pregnant, and two weeks ago I was diagnosed with a water infection, I took antibiotics and finished them...

Then last monday I developed chronic chest pains, cold like symptoms and feeling shaky and generally unwell.... I went to the doctors and she told me that it was Viral and that I had to rest and that it would go away on it's own.... today however, I have woken up feeling 10x worse, coughing, head feels like its going to explode, and I can hardly walk... I'm experiencing chronic pain between my vagina and anus(TMI SORRY) all my thighs, and down my legs... also my legs are cramping quite bad and down below feels cut and very very sore... does this sound like something more than a Viral infection to you??HmmHmm

OP posts:
MaderiaCycle · 04/05/2019 16:22

Go back to the doctor.

Aquamarine1029 · 04/05/2019 16:23

You need to be seen by a doctor. Immediately.

Aquamarine1029 · 04/05/2019 21:30

Are you ok, op?

FTM05 · 05/05/2019 10:14

I went to the hospital last night, I have water and kidney infection and a viral infection on top of it all.... they've put me on antibiotics, feeling awful but hope to recover soon. Thank You! Xx

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.