My feed

to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention.

Women's health

Gynaecologist at Portland or St Johns and St Lizzies

0 replies

mousemole · 13/12/2018 16:23

Can anyone recommend a gynaecologist at either of these hospitals ? I suspect my fibroid is back and don’t want to see Elena Mavrides who treated me last time.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.