My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention.

Women's health

Pain in vagina and bum

1 reply

jade19 · 21/11/2018 18:29

First off im really sorry for having to post it here but I dint want to go to the GO if it's nothing.
In had my second baby about 5 months ago. I had a vaginal birth which went well.
I have found after having my second I physically can't use tampons anymore. They hurt so much to put in and they constantly feel as though they aren't in far enough even though I'm constantly checking.
I invested in a menstrual cup and foe the past 2 months it has been fine. however, I have found that even when I'm not on my period I can sit down and be hit with the discomfort of the feeling thata tampon isn't in properly or stabbing pains in my bum.
I have just started my period again, i put my cup I and the pain I had was unbearable. It was a constant sharp stabbing pain in both my vagina and my bum, so bad I couldn't sit down.
In the end I had to take the cup out and it slowly went away.
Anyone else had this? Should I be concerned? My worry is I have a prolapse or that I just can't use the cup any more.

Thanks
Blush

OP posts:
AttilaTheMeerkat · 21/11/2018 19:53

I would seek medical advice, such physical changes should always be reported to the GP.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.