My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Weight Watchers

Breakfasts

4 replies

SpinySue · 04/11/2019 14:01

What are good low point breakfasts on ww? I would usually have branflakes or porridge with oat milk and fruit for free on sw.

But now I've started ww, my breakfast has cost me 10 points. Nearly have of my 23 per day allowance? Yikes!

I'm not really keen on dairy, so dont fancy fruit and yoghurt and I don't mind the odd egg but wouldn't like to have them most days. Are there many other options or is ww maybe not really for me?

OP posts:
thismeansnothing · 09/11/2019 16:25

I had porridge and skimmed milk (could use water) and it only costs me 6SP so maybe a smaller portion size so you can still have it?

Otherwise toast and scrambled egg
Omelette
Small bowl of cereal and milk is 6/7 SP depending on what cereal you have
Veggie sausages....or Aldi do a skinny sausage that's 1SP
Breakfast hash

I'd also suggest looking at the recipes on the app. Loads of ideas on there.

thismeansnothing · 11/11/2019 08:45

Although WW has now changed so there are three different plans you can pick from. I've not been to my meeting yet since this change but maybe the plan which gives you more free foods or more smart points might be best? Like I say I don't know the full ins n outs with that yet.

DearTeddyRobinson · 11/11/2019 10:30

I make myself a crustless quiche for one point (including the reduced fat cheese I put on top). Nice and filling I also have fruit and coffee with skimmed milk.

Dazedandconfused10 · 23/11/2019 17:13

I have ryvita most days. I'm trying to get into eating more fruit too.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.