Please
or
to access all these features

Join the chat on our Weight Loss forum.

Weight loss chat

Fitness DVD recommendations

6 replies

ShirleyL · 09/01/2010 00:06

Can anyone please recommend a good fitness DVD that can be done in short bursts of 20-30 mins. I have 2 children under 3 at home and I don't have time to do anything longer than this.

Thanks

OP posts:
rockinmum · 09/01/2010 09:28

Hiya

The TAe-Bo series is really good, can usually pick up a four disc set for about £10. It's hard but it works.

Or Do you have a wii? If so the EA Active 'game' is really good. Especially for short bursts

LovelyWalters · 09/01/2010 10:40

Davina good - am aching from doing it yesterday, you can do it in sections or all at once. she has a few, they are pretty tough!

also try 15 minute workouts for dummies, 10 minute belly fat blaster (there are loads of other 10 minute ones, you can do as many sections at a time as you can fit in)

Masalamama · 09/01/2010 10:54

Ladies, I'm desperate too. Have gone up a dress size and not sure I can cope!! LovelyWalters - is it the new Davina Fit one you recommend? My birthday is coming up... help!

ShirleyL · 09/01/2010 23:28

Hi, thanks for these will look them up now.
Don't have a wii, dropped huge hints to DH at christmas time but didn't get one.

Masalamama i'm the same, have gone up a dress size and nearly into another, DS was a year old at christmas time and i'm fed up of people asking me when i'm due .

I'm turning 30 this year and want to look nice for it

OP posts:
ShirleyL · 09/01/2010 23:46

Have just ordered the 10 minute belly fat blaster and the toning one. Hopefully it'll shift some of this weight

OP posts:
tenney75 · 10/01/2010 09:29

the hannah waterman looks good (well the results do) but dont wanna fork out £16 if its naff. Rosemary conley seem to be my fitness level, loved the coleen nolan one that came out a couple of years ago.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.