or
to access all these features

Join the chat on our Weight Loss forum.

Weight loss chat

Is any one doing weightlossresources?

3 replies

oiwhatsoccurring · 12/09/2008 19:30

Hey all,

I joined WLR a few weeks ago and was wondering if anyone else is doing it. Maybe we could support each other and weigh in each week.

OP posts:
oiwhatsoccurring · 12/09/2008 19:53

Just want to add the web address is here If you want to have a look.

OP posts:
Ivegotaheadache · 13/09/2008 22:47

I did it in the past, recently I signed up for the free 1 day thing (used to be 3 days free!) and want to join again but can't spend the money at the moment.

I found it really good actually, easy to use and great at keeping track of what you'd eaten that day.
Though what I didn't particularly like was when you typed a food into the database about a million options come up and you've got to trawl through looking for the right one, and I did wonder if it was accurate as you can enter the calories and nutrional values of foods yourself, so someone may have got it wrong.

How are you doing on it? Sorry can't join the thread to support you, as not doing it at the moment!

oiwhatsoccurring · 14/09/2008 09:51

I have really enjoyed it so far and have lost 4lb in 3 weeks so it is working for me plus the support groups are quite good but nothing like you normally get on MN. I have heard there is a free site called foodfocus.co.uk which is free, you could join that.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.