Please
or
to access all these features

Join the chat on our Weight Loss forum.

Weight loss chat

I feel ready now

2 replies

RGPargy · 21/03/2008 13:42

Over the last week or so i've been really feeling my weight and knew that i had to do something about it but wasn't mentally geared up for it.

However, I woke up this morning, had breakfast and then had pasta for lunch and i'm feeling really bloated and uncomfortable from it.

I think that it's time for me to revisit low-carbing/Atkins (call it what you like) to shift some weight and to stop being bloated out with carbs.

As i'm breastfeeding, i think initially i'm going to be cutting out bread, pasta, rice, potatoes and sugar but will be having everything else. I dont want to cut down too drastically at the moment in case it affects my milk supply.

I'm going to be starting on Tuesday when we're back to "normality" after Easter.

I have a shed load of weight to lose, but will be taking it in baby steps. Half a stone initially is a start isn't it!

Wish me luck!

OP posts:
MamaG · 21/03/2008 14:31

best of luck! Is it worth checking with HV or someone as to best way to lose weight whilst BF?

RGPargy · 21/03/2008 14:42

Thanx! I might run it by them, but by not going down to induction levels, i think i should be ok.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.