Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Purition meal replacement

Purpledaisies10 · 28/07/2020 17:02

I ordered some of these shakes to try, I was just wondering if anyone on here has had any success with Purition for losing weight?

I tried Exante last year and had quick results - but i didn’t feel very healthy while surviving off them. I wanted something a bit more natural, Purition seems great and has only healthy ingredients (& sweetened with stevia) and is loads lower in carbs than Exante

I’m planning to intermittent fast - having a purition shake for lunch, and a healthy low carb dinner 😊

I currently weigh 12st 10lbs - goal weight is 9st 7lbs so around 3 stone to lose Smile

OP's posts:
Please
or

FredaFrogspawn · 29/07/2020 05:31

Do you need the shakes? Increasingly, fasting is said to be more effective if you have 2 or 3 days of clear fluid - water or black tea/coffee, herbals only. Then eat normally on the other 4 or 5 days. The artificial sweeteners are a big part of the problem.

Do you manage to keep off the eight you lost on shakes before?

Please
or

Belindabelle · 19/08/2020 23:30

@Purpledaisies10

I have just ordered some Purition and wondered how you were finding it. What do you use to mix it with. I was thinking of using unsweetened almond milk or maybe stiring it into Greek yog or kefir.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.