Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

James Smith Academy

NoMoreMuchin · 10/07/2020 09:06

Has anyone had any success with this? I am considering signing up for the 3 month plan after yet another email from him.....

OP's posts:
Please
or

CherryPieSky · 10/07/2020 17:44

Just another shouty, sweaty opinionated man isn't it? Same as the unhinged bloke behind Rebel Fit and that equally annoying Richie Hale

I've looked at all of them. James is barely literate

I know they'll probably all know their stuff but the obnoxiousness puts me off the lot of them

Please
or

NoMoreMuchin · 10/07/2020 22:52

Oh I haven't seen him, Cherry Pie. I really enjoyed his book but don't much fancy a shout sweary man.... He does mention that he swears a lot in his book, interestingly.

There is a good bit in it on the problem of the calorie deficit if you are trying to maintain a large weight loss which no one else seems to address much, so I had thought he might be worth a try..... But I
have never been keen on the rebelfit guy so that's hugely off putting

OP's posts:
Please
or

CherryPieSky · 11/07/2020 09:35

@NoMoreMuchin that's interesting about the maintaining bit. I've recently lost 3 stone with another 1.5 to go and I often wonder about the deficits required to maintain.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.