Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

I know you can't spot reduce but I just want to loose my belly

seriouslylong · 11/01/2019 11:19

So I'm happy with my size and my body shape - I'm just not happy with the lack of tone on my belly! It looks like it doesn't even belong on my body Confused

I don't eat massive portions but I eat a lot of sweet stuff if I could loose half a stone off my belly would be ideal but I know it doesn't work that way!

I am thinking of trying low carbs not "no carbs" and just wanting to see if others have had success with this and loosing belly fat

OP's posts:
Please
or

Aprilshowerswontbelong · 11/01/2019 11:20

Weighted fitness hoola hoop!!

Please
or

NC4Now · 11/01/2019 11:21

Planks and other ab exercises will help tone your middle.

Please
or

missmouse101 · 11/01/2019 11:23

I guess you mean lose not loose, as that would mean setting it free?? (But how I'd love to do that!! Grin)

Please
or

YeOldeNameChange · 11/01/2019 11:43

I always find stomach the hardest but defo try low carb. I cut out bread/pasta/rice/sugar entirely and would also severely limit potatoes/sweet potatoes/squash. It has really helped. You might be an apple shape like me? Decent legs and bum-all fat goes to the stomach.

Please
or

babysharkah · 11/01/2019 12:31

Lose.

But yes core exercises, plank, v sits, Russian twists etc. You can't spot reduce but they'll help with the muscle underneath.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.