Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Best meal replacement for weight loss?

Lozzateex · 19/12/2018 14:07

I have a LOT of weight to loose after having my little boy. I don’t have a lot of free time, so Iv been looking at the meal replacement shakes that you have alongside a healthy meal a day. There’s far too many to choose from, has anybody given them a go, and more importantly had any success with them?
Thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

DeniseEccy · 19/12/2018 19:30

Hi Lozza,
I saw this(https://thenewyoutimes.com/weight-loss-courses) on Facebook today. Looks a little scammy but it has a few good reviews 🤔.
I'm looking for the same thing so will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread, especially coming up to Christmas 🍷🍷.
Good luck!!

Please
or

WhatALearningCurve · 19/12/2018 19:47

Protein World. I've tried loads of them and it's by far the best. I have them with soya milk and mixed in a blender to make them proper thick and most like a milkshake. Loads of different flavours and they do whole plans. I lost about 2 stone on them and got down to a size 10/12 from a 16. Currently pregnant but going straight back on them once I've given birth!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.