Please
or
to access all these features

Join the chat on our Weight Loss forum.

Weight loss chat

Howards way diet

5 replies

woodpops · 01/09/2004 08:29

Has anyone tried the Howards way diet?? I first heard about it last week on the discovery health channel last week. It seems to have amazing weight losses. Just had a peep at the website and am waiting till 9 to give them a bell for more details. I've known for a while I had a weight problem but last night a woman cut me up really badly driving home from work. So much so I had to swerve onto the central reservation. When I bibbed her she stopped her car opened the window and shouted 'You stupid fat F*ing bitch' to me. It really hurt, it was the 1st time anyone had ever called me that and I drove the rest of the way home crying!!!!! I need help and am seriously considering the howards way diet. Any advise???

OP posts:
vict17 · 01/09/2004 08:31

Sorry haven't heard of that particular diet but just wanted to say don't let some ignorant, rude person upset you. I'm sure you're gorgeous

woodpops · 01/09/2004 08:34

THank you but I really don't feel georgeous lately. I feel like a beached whale. Perhaps that horrid woman yesterday was just the wake up call I needed!!!!!

OP posts:
Furball · 01/09/2004 08:47

Apparently it's the same as 'lighter life' but more expensive! There's a thread already on lighterlife here

woodpops · 01/09/2004 09:55

Thanks for that. I've just booked onto an information session next week on the 9th with Lighter Life. Hopefully by Xmas there will be a new and much lighter me and I'll be able to get into a little black dress.

OP posts:
hayleigh · 03/12/2004 17:19

hello there woodpop i have just looked up the howard way diet too....have sent my detaols, hope to find out more soon.....i would prefer to start after xmas as i find any diet hard leta lone around xmas.... i will keep in touch....let me no if anyone else nows anything....

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.