Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

stupid chips!

SmellTheGlove · 24/08/2016 08:31

Stupid chips last night as a little treat and I've put on 2 pounds! I didn't even go over my calories much as I'd saved them up. It's such a downer. Anyway just wanted to let that out!

OP's posts:
Please
or

ChickyDuck · 24/08/2016 08:59

Day to day weight changes are pretty much meaningless so don't stress about it. Your hydration/bladder and bowel fullness/water retention all vary so a small fluctuation like that in such a small time is probably just random.

Don't be downhearted, and don't think it means you need to give up. Just carry on as you were because I'm sure you're doing great!

Please
or

SmellTheGlove · 24/08/2016 09:36

Thank you! I just find it demoralising. I know realistically it isn't a real gain but it's such hard work getting the numbers to go down and then seeing them go back up really upsets me. What I have to do now is not let myself fall off the wagon because of it....

OP's posts:
Please
or

ChickyDuck · 25/08/2016 07:07

Yes! Straight back on that wagon and I'm sure you'll see it drop back off really soon Smile

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.