Please
or
to access all these features

Join the chat on our Weight Loss forum.

Weight loss chat

Lardy Ladies Weigh-In Club - 31st Oct

8 replies

Smalline · 31/10/2006 10:36

Have been totally spoilt over weekend and am once again not looking forward to this weeks weigh-in. Had dinner at my sisters on Friday night - she laid on a lovely spread complete with banoffee pie for desserts, was invited to lunch on Sunday at sister-in-laws again the full works then on Sunday evening was treated to a lovely meal out by my brother.

OP posts:
HeavyBee · 31/10/2006 11:22

Well, I weighed in this morning, and nothing lost, nothing gained. I've been sitting at this weight for weeks now. However, DH also wants to lose weight, so with any luck that'll make things easier. My apologies to everyone for not sending out last week's chart, half term was manic and my computer was always hijacked by DD2 for watching Scooby Doo. I'll send it now if I can and then we're ready to be updated this week. Smalline, it sounds as though any gain will have been worth it! I only get really cross when I've been good all week and still put on weight.

jambuttie · 31/10/2006 13:52

11 stone 9 for me

pesme · 01/11/2006 08:08

10 12 for me this week. feeling v. sorry for myself cos i have had a bad cold for about 2 weeks and can't exercise. good luck everyone else.

tortoise · 01/11/2006 20:11

Yay 12 st 4 this week. 4lbs off. Probably mainly from not eating as much because of a cold and worries about court this week to do with DS's residency!
But now i want to keep it up!

Smalline · 01/11/2006 21:29

Stayed the same again this week. Hope you feel better soon Pesme, you are right Heavybee, it would have been worth it if I had gained, I suppose the fact that I have really cut down on the chocolate and biscuits has helped me. Knew you could do it Tortoise, well done I didn't realise that you have lost over 1.5 stone already! hope you feel better soon too, and things work out for you at the court. Jambuttie your are doing very well too, in fact I think you have lost the same amount of weight in total as Tortoise 1 stone 9lbs.

OP posts:
tortoisestrappedtoarocket · 01/11/2006 21:34

Looks good when put like that! I'm drinking water more often than i was and am resisting nibbling tonight. I really want to do it this time.
My email address is [email protected] for the weekly chart please.

HeavyBee · 06/11/2006 11:24

OK, finally got to a computer and the updated spreadsheet at the same time.... am about to send out the chart which should have gone out last Thursday; Tortoise, I've added you to the list so if the chart doesn't appear in your inbox v soon please could you let me know?

Smalline · 06/11/2006 14:05

Hello ladies, this weeks thread is
here

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.