Join the chat on our Weight Loss forum.

Weight loss chat

Lardy Ladies Weigh-In Club - 19th Sept

6 replies

Smalline · 19/09/2006 07:21

Hope you are having a good week ladies.

OP posts:
pesme · 19/09/2006 08:04

Hi, thanks for the charts smalline & heavybee, its great to see how people have done, gives me inspiration. I am 5'8" btw.

I think i am 11st 8 this week (dh is my weigh in checker i thought it looked more like 10 but he assures me). Which is good but i am completely premenstrual so clothes feel tight and i generally feel abit bloaty and crap. good luck to the rest of you.

HeavyBee · 19/09/2006 10:10

Thank you for the new page Smalline - goodness, you were up bright and early! I was awake then, but not in any state to use a computer.... I am at 9st 6lb again, I'm afraid. I need inspiration again, because now so many more of my clothes fit but the really wodgy bit around my middle is still there. I only want to get rid of the 6lb, but I shall have to make a new big effort. Well done Pesme, I've put your height and this week's weight onto the chart and will send it out on Thursday, electricians permitting.

Smalline · 19/09/2006 14:14

2lb off this week. I've got that loose clothes feeling again and boy doesn't it feel wonderful.

OP posts:
chickenrice · 19/09/2006 21:35

Well done everyone especially Smalline for that 2lb loss.

Isn't it great that this thread is still going 9 months later?

I'm 8st 3lbs this week.

jambuttie · 20/09/2006 16:23

3lb on for me 11st 12

that will be the vodka last weekend followed by buffet, then next day crisps and chinese

Smalline · 26/09/2006 11:35

This weeks thread is
here

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.