Please
or
to access all these features

Join the chat on our Weight Loss forum.

Weight loss chat

Lardy Ladies Weigh-In Club - Aug 22nd

7 replies

HeavyBee · 22/08/2006 10:26

Well, here I am with a horrid confession - I have put on 4 pounds, and I don't know where they've come from. I just hope they all go away again by next week!

OP posts:
HeavyBee · 22/08/2006 12:40

Please email me (see last week's thread) if you want me to send this week's chart - you don't have to email me again if you already did last week, I'll have your address.

OP posts:
Smalline · 23/08/2006 12:05

Lost 1lb this week, another 2 to go, then I can start moving forward again. HeavyBee you have done so well, I hope that the 4lbs comes off as quickly as it came on.

millie123 · 23/08/2006 21:06

hello
i am a second time mum the weight came off with my first its not easy this time as they are both in bed at 7ish and hubby works afternoons so i get to raid the fridge

HeavyBee · 24/08/2006 11:11

Hello, Millie123, I found it difficult after dd2 as well, and the weight slowly crept on - but apart from this week, I've been managing to get it to creep off with the help of the others here! We're a bit quiet at the moment but when everyone's back from summer holidays I expect we'll see them again. In the meantime we just post our weight here on Tuesday or Wednesday, and if you send me ([email protected]) your email address I can put you on the char, which we try to send out on Thursday or Friday.

As for the fridge raiding, I expect you've tried everything, but I did find that cutting up carrots and putting them in a pot at the front of the fridge sometimes means I eat them instead of looking for other fattening stuff further back. The other surefire method is not to buy the fattening food in the first place, and the only way I can do that is to make sure I've just eaten a meal before I go food-shopping.

OP posts:
HeavyBee · 24/08/2006 11:12

Smalline, thank you, and good luck! It's already disappearing. I shall look at it as a blip....

OP posts:
HeavyBee · 24/08/2006 11:13

Eek! Millie123 and anyone else, for char, read chart!

OP posts:
HeavyBee · 29/08/2006 11:16

This week's thread is here and I'm sending the previous spreadsheet to those addresses I have already - this week's will be sent on Thursday. I think I'm finally getting the hang of it now...

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.