My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join the chat on our Weight Loss forum.

Weight loss chat

8th weigh in doing weightwatchers, oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!

8 replies

Radley · 23/06/2006 09:14

started no count last tuesday as so many people recommended it to me.

Well, I weighed in a today, a day early as I'm going away for the weekend tonight, I have no idea how i've done after last saturday and sunday (though i just drank alot and hardly ate anything), but this week I've lost

11lbs

Which puts my loss at 2st 6lbs in 8 weeks.

I am still trying to get my head round it and have weighed myself twice to make sure. I've been on no count since tues, so maybe that has helped

OP posts:
NomDePlume · 23/06/2006 09:15

11lbs in one week ?! Wow ! Well done.

(BTW, I am off now, but saw this and wanted to give you a at on the back before)

FioFio · 23/06/2006 09:16

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn

FioFio · 23/06/2006 09:16

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn

Radley · 23/06/2006 14:06

lol, yes fio i do, I have another 7 1/2 to lose, I love the no count though and will definately be sticking to that for the distance future.

OP posts:
Dior · 23/06/2006 14:11

Message withdrawn

Radley · 23/06/2006 15:46

Dior, I LOVE no count, i'm eating quite alot and feeling fabulous on it, energy has zoomed etc.

OP posts:
Moomin · 23/06/2006 15:52

I started WW again after a gap and i'm doing it with my mate as we can't afford classes and she's got all the books. i fancied no count but as we were going out a lot in the 1st few weeks i did Points instead. I've lost 4lbs in 2 weeks but i can't say it's been particularly healthy - i think no count is far far healthier, thus your energy boost radley.
think i will switch to no count for a while.
ALTHOUGH...
sorry to hijack, but can you do no count for 6 days a week (and have 18 extra points rather than 21) and then do points 1 day? we have a takeaway once a week and i'd hate to miss out on it but i would be sensible and keep to my points. do you think this would still work?

Dior · 23/06/2006 18:35

Message withdrawn

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.