Please
or
to access all these features

Join the chat on our Weight Loss forum.

Weight loss chat

Anyone on Fridge Graph?

10 replies

MrsY · 01/08/2010 15:28

Just found the site and it looks like a good way of recording weightloss (basically on a graph!) which is good for me as I need an image to look at when the motivation slips.

If anyone is on or wants to join, do you fancy setting up a challenge?

OP posts:
CakeCuresAll · 01/08/2010 20:35

I just had a look and it seems ok.

I use my fitness pal because it's free for the weight ad exercise charts. Plus you get a food diary and setting goals options.

Naetha · 02/08/2010 17:24

Me - I love it. have printed it out and stuck it on my fridge.

I always keep it up on my PC so I can't snack eiher.

owlets · 02/08/2010 18:35

Oohhh, I'm up for joining a challenge! I haven't seen the website yet but I'll check it out later when I'm infront of a computer (using phone right now). I've been tracking my weight / food intake on an app on my phone.
I want to lose a stone, but I'm severly lacking motivation. I have a few good days followed by a few really bad ones (eating chocolate and cake just for the hell of it- I'm not hungry or even craving them that much). Ive lost 1 1/2 stone since mid may, but have been stuck at the 10st7lbs ish mark for about a month or so.
We could do a weekly weigh in if you want? Aiming to lose 4lbs every 3 weeks or something? Let me know...
Oh, and good luck with your loss!

MrsY · 02/08/2010 19:11

Sounds good! I weigh in on Tuesdays, and I think I calculated about 6 pounds a month.

OP posts:
Naetha · 02/08/2010 19:45

I need to lose 5lbs by 11th September - that's my goal. Not bad, but given I've already lost 3 stone and I'm a size 12 now, it's very slow going!

You can link it on FB as well btw for added motivation!

owlets · 02/08/2010 20:46

Right, Tuesday weigh in for me too then. I'll log on in the evening after work. I'll work out a few key dates I want losses for as well to try and keep myself on track.
Till tomorrow then...
good luck!

MrsY · 02/08/2010 20:52

Yes, I've got it on FB, which I find very useful.

Well done Naetha, my goal is size 12 for my birthday (March) but I'm a 18/20 at the moment, so I've certainly got a way to go.

Will set up a challenge, but I need email addresses.

OP posts:
owlets · 03/08/2010 21:06

Evening All,
I weighed myself this morning and I am 10st 5lbs. A little less than I thought, but still nearly a stone over what I want to be.
I didn't eat too well today, but managed not to binge and kept within my Kcals allowence. I've the day off work tomorrow so I'll sort out some healthy menus for the week. I really think I need to completely give up sugar for a while, as I seem to be very bad at controlling my intake. I'll try to just cut out refined sugar to start as I love eating fruit.
I'm going to see if I can lose 2lbs this week. Well, thats the plan atleast!
Good luck to you all...

amigababy · 05/08/2010 22:25

I like fatsecret.com, lots of stuff on there for free

MrsY · 12/08/2010 08:21

Ok, so I've set up a challenge - have been mega busy so apologies that I've only just got round to it.

It's the Mumsnet Challenge, so if you want to join, just send me a message with your email address or a friends thingy.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.