Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Join Mumsnet's vegan community and discuss everything related to the vegan diet.

Vegan lasagne - favourite recipes

GrannyRoberts · 28/12/2019 08:16

Going to vegan friends for an evening and I've been asked/offered to bring a lasagne. I do quite a lot of plant-based meals at home but haven't found a great lasagne recipe yet. I'm looking at the two Bosh recipes - rich and creamy lasagne / world's best pesto lasagne. Wondered if anyone could recommend either of those or a different recipe? Thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Ricekrispie22 · 28/12/2019 13:18

The one from the Bosh book which can be found here www.sainsburysmagazine.co.uk/recipes/mains/vegan-lasagne

Please
or

forkfun · 28/12/2019 20:19

I actually think the easiest (and very tasty one) is simply a bechamel made by blending silken tofu with garlic, lemon zest, salt, pepper and nutritional yeast. Then just use your usual marinara and either make a spinach or roast veg filling. Layer up with presoaked lasagne sheets. Quick, easy, very tasty and goes down with omnis as well as vegans.

Please
or

KTyoupigeon · 28/12/2019 22:13

I make a vegan lasagne using plant based mince from Waitrose and then make my own white sauce the usual way but use oat milk/flora plant and add nutritional yeast. Then grate koko cheddar on the top

Please
or

GrannyRoberts · 29/12/2019 15:18

Great thanks everyone!

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.