My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join our Tutoring forum for help finding the right private tutor for your child.

Tutoring

Tutor 7+ for westminster under

4 replies

Samiinchelsea · 22/10/2023 22:16

Hello mums, i am looking for your recommendations for a tutor to start preparing my son for 7+ exams at Westminster under (and another TBC as plan B). He is in Year 1 and I am keen to start him in January 2024. We are chelsea based but would travel for the right tutor or they can travel to us if its a possibility! Many thanks

OP posts:
PowerStationResident · 23/10/2023 14:33

Happy to share the details of our tutor/consultant for a family I work for. I work in a fully-staffed household in Mayfair; he's excellent and will be very helpful for Westminster!

Barboursandbaking · 26/10/2023 08:55

Also happy to share our tutor’s details. She’s been so helpful with helping us navigate the process as well as tutoring!

njshore · 31/10/2023 19:10

I've recommended a tutor we used for our children a while back. I think she's still tutoring for 7+. Holistic but rigorous approach. You can check her website here: metalrockseducation.co.uk

LigurianBread · 12/11/2023 22:47

Be happy to share details of our tutor, though possibly far for you, SWLondon. Her children also attend Westminster. Mentorstudio

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.