Elf on a shelf ideas???
Lyn29 · 03/12/2016 22:03
Can you please help me/ tell me what you have done with your cheeky little elf? Have done this for when my dd wakes in the morning but would love ideas that are cute or funny
LadyMonicaBaddingham · 03/12/2016 22:12
Put it in the bin unhelpful
canyou · 03/12/2016 22:16
Mine went to the pub and got drunk, mer action man and disappeared for the night
puckingfixies · 03/12/2016 22:18
Pinterest has lots of ideas OP
Hamiltoes · 03/12/2016 22:23
NoCapes · 03/12/2016 22:30
We've had an elf for 5 years now, he does a mix of pranks, activities and days out, if you're specifically looking for pranks some this he's done over the years are -
- Hang underwear on the tree
- T-P the tree
- Laser maze the hallway (red ribbon)
- Play cards with toys/dolls with chocolate coins in the 'kitty'
- Wrap the FB in Xmas wrapping paper
- Go fishing in the toilet (candy cane & red ribbon fishing rod, we also had a boot tree decoration that he 'caught')
- Fill the bath with mini balloons and be lay in them (the kids kept them in for their bath that night)
- Have a bubble bath (cotton wool) in the sink complete with a towel round his head (a sock) and a rubber duck
- Had a snowball fight/made snow angels with toys (a mix of flour and cotton balls)
- Made the front door into a snowman
- Made a hot air ballon from a balloon and a pair of the kids undies and was hanging from the ceiling
- Stuck googly eyes on everything in the fridge and fruit bowl and was hiding amongst the food
DrScholl · 03/12/2016 22:30
get a life
NoCapes · 03/12/2016 22:31
Wrap the TV* that should be, not FB
Evilstepmum01 · 03/12/2016 22:36
Nocapes is the boss!
we're in our third year of my little elf (slightly different) and get some ideas from their fb page. This year tho, we bought an elf prop pack so we may use some of those also!
Our elves are very good at breaking in to the sweetie cupboard!
Last night they used the printer to photocopy their bums and then stick the copies around the kids rooms! haha! I love those wee elves!! :)
AgentProvocateur · 03/12/2016 22:37
d270r0 · 03/12/2016 22:39
Take pictures of the elf dancing on the kids bed when they are asleep.
Make the elf eat all the kids sweets they've been saving for the next day.
Make the elf open random numbers on the kids advent calendar.
Get the elf to draw all over the kids pictures/ christmas cards they made/wrote in the day.
Have the elf sitting there with the kids empty purse in its hands, having spent all their money.
Get the elf to chop up the kids new Christmas jumper
Get the elf to write a letter to the kid saying they need to be good or else...
To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.