Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Securing a micro scooter

Lucked · 23/09/2015 17:16

I am considering buying my 3 yo and 2 yo mini micro scooters. We are off to centre parks in a few weeks and looking at picture of them I can't work out how you secure them with a bike lock. Also thinking about going to library and shops etc. I am probably missing something obvious, what do people normally do?

OP's posts:
Please
or

yeOldeTrout · 23/09/2015 17:21

Please
or

ThomasRichard · 23/09/2015 17:24

I have a little Koo-di lock that I put through the front wheels. It was about £8 in the baby section in Tesco or it's on Amazon here.

Please
or

poocatcherchampion · 23/09/2015 17:26

I cant advise on the lock but just to say I have just got our 2&3 yo micro minis and they are fab!!

Please
or

Lucked · 23/09/2015 19:50

Koo di lock sounds the thing thanks.

Poocatcher did you go for the one with a seat for your youngest, mine is only just two although she is braver and more physically competent than my 3yo.

OP's posts:
Please
or

zoemaguire · 23/09/2015 19:55

I just use an ordinary thin bike lock, secured through the gap under the wheel. Bought it in poundland!

Please
or

ThomasRichard · 23/09/2015 20:04

I wish I'd got the seat one for my 2yo. I didn't think she'd need it but I've spent the last year having to steer for her and it's not comfortable.

Please
or

poocatcherchampion · 23/09/2015 20:06

No I didn't - same as you she is braver than dd1. It was actually for her second birthday as they would both fight over dd1's

Please
or

RoganJosh · 23/09/2015 20:09

I usually just carried it around, or got them to once they could.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.