Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Imaginext T Rex, HELP!!!! OUT OF STOCK everywhere!!!

Millietinker · 30/11/2011 20:09

Can anyone help me. I am in the west midlands, and my ds really wants an imaginext t rex for xmas, and I can't get one anywhere. Have been searching everyday for the last 2 weeks now, and can only register with argos for a 'text when back in stock' message. Amazon have them but they are double the price and saying deliver between now and feb 2012! If anyone has seen them in stock in the midlands, please, please let me know!!

Many Thanks

Mom with not much hair left!!!

OP's posts:
Please
or

jimswifein1964 · 30/11/2011 20:15

£90 on play.com Shock

Please
or

AmazingBouncingFerret · 30/11/2011 20:19

Have you tried ELC. I know they havent been available to order for a while but last time I checked for a customer the system told me that Kettering had them in stock. (it was probably lying to me but it's always worth a phonecall)

Please
or

jimswifein1964 · 30/11/2011 20:19

macys.com £46. Not sure if you'd have extra charges coming from US?

Please
or

jimswifein1964 · 30/11/2011 20:22

£63 BIN inc p&p on ebay?

Please
or

Millietinker · 30/11/2011 20:49

Thanks for the replies, not really prepared to pay any more than the RRP of £39.99! Think its bad how these other websites can charge over the odds for sought after items! will have a look at elc now, thanks.

Have just phoned my local toys r us again and they said they are having a delivery on friday and expecting some so fingers crossed!!!!!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Millietinker · 30/11/2011 20:52

elc out of stock, but thanks for the ip, wouldn't have thought of them so will keep an eye on them too now!

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.