Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet does not check the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you're worried about your pet's health, please speak to a vet or qualified professional.

Dog crate for a Corsa

overwhelmedbyitall · 05/07/2020 18:16

I haven't been able to find a crate which would fit in the boot of a corsa. Does anyone know if such a thing exists? Stupid solo g back seats seem to be a problem.
Not a huge deal if not as DH's car has bigger boot but would ideally like to be able to use either car.
And if no crates, how can we transport a dog in the corsa? Are seat belts/harnesses easy? Are they adjustable to different size dogs?

OP's posts:
Please
or

PollyPolson · 05/07/2020 19:11

I misread this and thought you wanted a crate for a Cane Corso dog and was going to say get a large one!

For the car however one like this?

Please
or

tabulahrasa · 05/07/2020 19:13

Oh... I thought you meant dog as well, you’d not fit the size I was going to recommend in a car... lol

Please
or

Babyshine2020 · 05/07/2020 19:21

Could you not just get a mesh gate for the boot so the dog can go in the boot but cannot climb over the seats? We have this is my Clio and hve a tray in the bottom and have the sides covered and he has a bed - spends the entire trip lay down & barely pops his head up (unless we've been stationary for a while)

Please
or

Shambolical1 · 05/07/2020 20:20

Try here www.barjo.co.uk/cages and input your model and year.

Not cheap but worth it.

Please
or

PollyPolson · 05/07/2020 21:03

cheaper than Barjo but made to fit the dimensions of your boot

hamster baskets dog cages

Please
or

GrumpyMiddleAgedWoman · 05/07/2020 21:36

We had a Hamster Baskets cage in our last car. Contact them, and if they don't have the measurements for your make and exact model already, they'll send you a form to fill out. I did it for our car, sent it all back, and the cage really maximised the use of space. It did us well for about 5 years.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.