Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet does not check the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you're worried about your pet's health, please speak to a vet or qualified professional.

'moles' and hair loss

FirTree31 · 02/02/2020 20:43

Hello, I have a 10 month old Bavarian Mountain Hound bitch, she is my first dog. A couple of months ago I notice a lump under her skin on her back, I took her to the vets who took a sample for a petre dish where white blood cells where found. I was told it was a cyst and it may be there forever. However a couple of days later the lump went down completely. In the last few weeks I noticed all the hair where the lump was had fallen away and there is a black flat area that looks like a large mole. Took her to the vet as she was being sick and asked about it then and he just mumbled something about it being like a human spot. This week there are two other black lumps, both on here torso, but are small but bumpy.

I will take her to the vet again, but has any one else experienced this? I'm feeling very anxious tonight after finding a third one, whilst I was looking at it I noticed some of it was scab.

OP's posts:
Please
or

mrsjoyfulprizeforraffiawork · 03/02/2020 13:43

No idea, I'm afraid but I would take her to a DIFFERENT vet, if you can, so you get a second opinion.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.