Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Style & Beauty

Non drying concealer

4 replies

Pearlsister · 25/01/2023 19:51

Does anyone have any recommendations for decent under eye concealer? Maybe I'm applying it wrong. Application tips also welcome.

Whatever I use results in one of two problems:
I don't set it with powder and it sinks into all my lines (I'm 60)
I set it with a minimal amount of loose powder and within 5 minutes I look shrivelled and have aged 20 years.
Any help gratefully received.

OP posts:
Please
or

Pearlsister · 25/01/2023 21:21

Anyone?

OP posts:
Please
or

supersalmon1 · 25/01/2023 21:41

Glossier Stretch concealer - really lovely product. Discovered it by chance in lockdown when DD was going through a nightmare sleep regression and all the shops were shut so had to risk an online purchase to hide the dark circles. I'm now on my third pot!

Please
or

MrsPutnamNaomiDarling · 25/01/2023 21:56

I've just started using Il Makilage foundation and concealer. I no longer have to use powder. Also 60. I dont think we're really their demographic (emails keep calling me "hun") but I'm very happy with the products.

Please
or

Milly146 · 25/01/2023 22:45

I love NARS radiant creamy concealer or Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer; both blend really well and don’t dry up or sink into lines

Please
or