Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Seling on Vinted

6 replies

ImJustMadAboutSaffron · 05/10/2022 09:52

New to this. Just made an account and put a couple of items on there, one designer espadrilles and two M&S items both brand new.

Do items remain up indefinitely, or like eBay last for 10 days before being relisted?

OP's posts:
Please
or

lilroo87 · 05/10/2022 09:53

They just stay on there until you sell them or remove them

Please
or

curlycat · 05/10/2022 11:08

You can pay to boost them to the top of the search lists if they have been on a while

Please
or

ImJustMadAboutSaffron · 07/10/2022 19:00

Sold the first item! Printed the postal label. Now (excuse me for being thick) how do I get the money? Because I don't recall giving them my bank details.

OP's posts:
Please
or

AdInfinitum12 · 07/10/2022 19:01

ImJustMadAboutSaffron · 07/10/2022 19:00

Sold the first item! Printed the postal label. Now (excuse me for being thick) how do I get the money? Because I don't recall giving them my bank details.

It sits in your vinted balance until the buyer has received their item and marks it as received. Then you can either withdraw to your bank or use it as credit for vinted purchases.

Please
or

Duplocrocodile · 07/10/2022 19:02

Your money from selling will go into your ‘pot’ once the buyer clicks the button to stay they’ve received item.

you can then spend your money within Vinted or transfer it out to your bank account !

Please
or

ImJustMadAboutSaffron · 07/10/2022 19:06

Thank you everyone, as you can see I am a Vinted Virgin.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?