Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Little finger rings

11 replies

BorisByCandlelight · 03/10/2022 19:47

Does anyone else wear a ring on their little finger, if so what type? I have one (a small flower with a gemstone inside it) that doesn't fit any other finger and I really want to wear it and debating whether to get it resized or just wear it, it looks quite pretty but is it likely to get bashed up more? Does anyone else wear a non signet ring on their little finger?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Squiz81 · 03/10/2022 20:02

I wear this on my little finger. It’s actually an eternity ring but I don’t want to wear it on my ring finger as it’s a different carat to my engagement and wedding ring.

It doesn’t get any more bashed up than my other rings. I guess the only concern with yours, depending on the style is that it could catch on things?

Little finger rings
Please
or

BorisByCandlelight · 03/10/2022 20:06

Oh that's nice! Yeah I was thinking that, there's not a huge height to it, it's quite compact, maybe I'll have to give it a test wear tomorrow.

OP's posts:
Please
or

JaceLancs · 03/10/2022 23:20

Diamond solitaire on one hand and larger Opal on the other - but I wear a lot more jewellery than most people 😀

Little finger rings
Little finger rings
Please
or

BorisByCandlelight · 04/10/2022 00:31

Ohh I love them! @JaceLancs

OP's posts:
Please
or

PlatinumBrunette · 04/10/2022 00:57

I wear as many rings as I can! I’ve got 2 on each little finger - my grandmother’s wedding ring which is a little loose, so I keep it in place with an emerald ring. And a Tiffany band with studded diamonds, plus a dinky diamond scatter ring on the other hand. Need more fingers!

Please
or

Confusedandperplexed · 04/10/2022 06:44

I wear a Russian wedding ring thing at least think that’s what it’s called. Given to me by relative. Love it!

Little finger rings
Please
or

BobbinThreadbare123 · 04/10/2022 06:47

I wear a very thin hammered silver band or a wishbone shaped ring on my little finger. It doesn't get bashed. I also wear loads of rings all the time 😀

Please
or

JudgeRindersMinder · 04/10/2022 07:18

I wear my gran’s signet ring

Please
or

OneFrenchEgg · 04/10/2022 07:25

I inherited one which is beautiful but I can't get used to it. Plus wearing non costume jewellery isn't really me? I wear a lot of tatty Devine /prelia and having a beautiful classy little finger ring doesn't work!

Please
or

JesusMaryAndJosephAndTheWeeDon · 04/10/2022 15:08

I do, or used to when my fingers were slimmer. I had a silver buckle, a gold buckle and a couple of rings with stones that fitted my little finger. Claw set stones can be a bit annoying so I would go for flat settings.

Please
or

JulesGeebee · 05/10/2022 07:28

I have worn this on my little finger every day for 25 years. Feel undressed without it!

Little finger rings
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?