Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

£25 Stitchfix referral code 48 hrs only

Moltenpink · 23/09/2022 19:28

Slightly higher rate than normal, I get credit too if anyone uses:

www.stitchfix.co.uk/invite/kfpwsq29c7?pbid=14159019&sod=m&som=c

Am on my fourth box now and usually end up with one or two good items, the stylists do a great job picking for me.

OP's posts:
Please
or

CaveMum · 23/09/2022 19:55

Oooh, will it work for me? I’ve just had my first box delivered and am going to keep a couple of items. Do you need to use it when ordering a box or can you use it when paying at checkout?

Please
or

NameChangeLifeChange · 23/09/2022 19:58

I’m interested in this but can I ask- how much in total do you usually pay for the box?

Please
or

CaveMum · 23/09/2022 20:10

@NameChangeLifeChange it depends. When you fill out your details and likes/dislikes it asks you how much you’re prepared to pay for, say, a dress or a pair of jeans, so they can tailor it to your budget.

You don’t have to buy everything, you just send back the items you like. My first box is worth £240 but I’m sending back 3 items and keeping 2 so I’ll just pay for those.

Please
or

CaveMum · 23/09/2022 20:10

Sorry, that should be “send back the items you don’t like.”

Please
or

Moltenpink · 23/09/2022 20:29

I think you can set how high or low you want to go. My total for the latest box would have been £227 for 5 items if I had purchased all of them

OP's posts:
Please
or

Moltenpink · 23/09/2022 20:30

Moltenpink · 23/09/2022 20:29

I think you can set how high or low you want to go. My total for the latest box would have been £227 for 5 items if I had purchased all of them

Sorry this was @NameChangeLifeChange

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?