Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Archies Footwear

Jilltee · 06/08/2022 07:43

Just had to come and tell all you plantar fasciitis/tendonitis victims (not been overly dramatic am I?) to try these amazing flip flops. My trotters are usually firmly encased in trainers or walking boots to help me get through the day and when summer comes i’ve relied on Birkenstocks, which are helpful but only for a couple of hours and limited walking. Then I discovered Archies and they’ve got me through the summer pretty much pain free. I can walk for miles in them and cannot recommend them enough.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Pinkywoo · 06/08/2022 14:12

I've just bought these in coral, they are really comfy but it's very annoying that all the nice colours Australia have aren't available here. They've been saying for a couple of years that the UK will get more choice (blamed covid for a while!) but the only new one is taupe which is very much not me.

Please
or

GettingStuffed · 06/08/2022 15:16

£35 for flip flops. Thank God I bought new shoes before the pain really started

Please
or

Fuckitydoodah · 06/08/2022 15:22

I saw these advertised after I bought some of the fitflops iquishion flip flops. I couldn't justify buying another pair but I have wondered if they were any good. Might bear it in mind for next year. I first started with plantar fasciitis and tendinitis in my ankles this year. Desperately seeking footwear that doesn't look like I've ordered out the back of the daily mail magazine 😁. The flip flops and Birkenstocks have been getting me through the summer.

Does it ever fully go away? 😔

Please
or

HermioneWeasley · 06/08/2022 15:25

I bought some but found the toe post excruciating and had to send them back

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.