Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

False eyelashes help

Irisbouquet · 05/08/2022 20:53

Calling all lash experts...

My eyelashes are short and pale, dye doesn't help at all.

As I'm getting older I feel like I need more emphasis on my eyes, but heavy make up isn't particularly flattering. Are false eyelashes the answer?

About 10 years ago I had cluster ones which lasted about 3 weeks, I can't remember what this type is called but they wrecked my own lashes and I had practically none left afterwards. I loved how they looked though.

What are the best ones to have done, that are naturalish looking, how long do they last and will they pull my own out? An idea of cost would be great too.

Thank you!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Irisbouquet · 06/08/2022 09:56

Just a little bump for the Saturday morning crowd 🤞

OP's posts:
Please
or

LPtotallyamazing · 06/08/2022 09:58

I have flirties, (I think they are called ) and have them done every 3 weeks. They don't seem to wreck lashes like they did years ago as I had the same experience as you back then. They make getting ready so much easier in a morning and I absolutely love them.

Please
or

MsMiaWallace · 06/08/2022 10:04

I had lash fx extensions done in June for my holiday. Absolutely loved them. Couldn't get back in for refil appointment so booked again for set in a couple of weeks.
I still have a couple of lashes left in actually.

Please
or

Irisbouquet · 06/08/2022 10:15

Thank you, sounds like they have improved. Would you mind saying how much they cost, I'd just like to know if it's doable before I get too excited.

OP's posts:
Please
or

MsMiaWallace · 06/08/2022 10:16

Full set cost £55.
Infills £28.

But they really were good quality compared to some I've had done in the past cheaper.

Please
or

Irisbouquet · 06/08/2022 12:17

Thanks @MsMiaWallace

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.