My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Nipple pads?

5 replies

SloaneAgaRanger · 13/05/2022 14:41

Can anyone recommend nipple covers/pads to wear with my strapless dresses please? I just want something modest to cover them.

(Full disclosure: my DH said that at the dinner party we went to last week my 'nipples were like the sort of bullets Bond would be proud of').

OP posts:
LifeInAHamsterWheel · 13/05/2022 14:53

these ones are really good. I never go braless (need the lift of a bra unfortunately!) but using these means I don't have to use padded bras, my nips permanently stand to attention!!

sqirrelfriends · 13/05/2022 14:58

I usually just wear plasters. I had some silicone ones but they kept falling off.

SloaneAgaRanger · 13/05/2022 15:01

@squirrelfriends Thanks and I apologies for my indiscretion but is that due to nipple size? Or are they just not very adhesive?

OP posts:
sqirrelfriends · 13/05/2022 15:04

@SloaneAgaRanger it was the adhesives. The ones I bought had an adhesive that could be rinsed off, dried and reused, kind of like an adhesive bra (but not as sticky). I found that as there was a bit more movement in the area than with a bra then ended up peeling off and for reliability stickers were better.

Branster · 14/05/2022 07:08

LifeInAHamsterWheel · 13/05/2022 14:53

these ones are really good. I never go braless (need the lift of a bra unfortunately!) but using these means I don't have to use padded bras, my nips permanently stand to attention!!

I have exactly the same ones and confirm they are very reliable.
DD had a set for a few years - still sticky.
I bought my own a month ago and used twice without any issues.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.