Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Bags...

Twickerhun · 07/09/2020 08:57

I need a new bag, for purse, keys, face mask, sunglasses etc I haven’t got a huge budget circa £50 I guess. Can anyone tell me what’s stylish? What Do you use or would you buy right now?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Grumpyoldblonde · 07/09/2020 09:59

Crossbody bag? You'll get something nice for £50. What colour are you thinking?

Please
or

Twickerhun · 07/09/2020 10:35

My go to winter coat is dark blue so something that works with that. Grey? Brown?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Twickerhun · 07/09/2020 10:35

Thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

crochetmonkey74 · 07/09/2020 11:20

I think backpacks are probably the most popular type of bag at the moment - as always, TKMaxx normally comes up trumps for bags- also, with a £50 budget Accessorize have some nice stuff if you search- same with Zara but you often need to go in to have a look- their online service is not so good! ASOS also tends to have a really good selection, and easy to search by colour and price.
What sort of shapes do you like?

Please
or

Twickerhun · 07/09/2020 12:35

Oh backpack Is a nice idea. I have a big nappy bag style backpack so probably something smaller and less mum with an ever ready packet of wet wipe look. I need to feel like an adult not a haulier of clean clothes and water bottles

OP's posts:
Please
or

crochetmonkey74 · 07/09/2020 13:08

As a result of previous advice on here I got the Fiorelli Anna

www.fiorelli.com/anna-chocolate-backpacks.html

which I love- this might be a bit big for what you want- they do smaller backpacks too- my friend has this one www.fiorelli.com/anouk-tan-backpacks.html

and it is nice

They have sales and also lots of discount codes, so you should be able to get them under budget

Please
or

Twickerhun · 07/09/2020 13:39

Thanks they look great

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.