Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Can anyone help me find pyjamas?

RooKangaroo · 12/06/2020 19:08

I'm looking for quite a specific style, but really didn't expect it to be hard to find.

I just want a shorts and t-shirt pyjama set. The crucial bit is that I want to be able to breastfeed in the top and don't want a shirt-style, or a camisole/strappy-style.

I appreciate it will probably need to have buttons, but I would want buttons on a soft, stretchy fabric, not a shirt-with-collar style top. Happy to buy just a top and get shorts separately from elsewhere.

Is anyone wearing anything like this, or have you seen something like this?

Thank you for reading

OP's posts:
Please
or

TooMinty · 12/06/2020 19:12

Please
or

glasshalfsomething · 12/06/2020 19:18

Check out cyberjammies. I’ve had a very stretchy top from them before. Also, consider buying as separates. Theirs a few ebay sellers often selling single items at much lower prices - search worselywear, I’ve had a few single items from them at half price as I like to mix and match depending on temp.

Please
or

RooKangaroo · 15/06/2020 18:37

@TooMinty, that's just the kind of thing I was thinking about, thank you! Will check it out.

Thanks too, @glasshalfsomething. Will investigate cyber jammies!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Lockdownhairdontcare · 15/06/2020 22:45

Please
or

pastabest · 15/06/2020 23:20

Not shorts sorry but I had something like this as a top and it's so comfortable I still wear it now I'm not breastfeeding

www.amazon.co.uk/Maternity-Sleepsuits-Breastfeeding-Nightwear-Mumustar/dp/B07X2WDQY8/ref=sr_1_108?dchild=1&s=clothing&tag=mumsnetforu03-21&qid=1592259389&sr=1-108

It's a wide vest top rather than a cami but similar opening www.amazon.co.uk/Maternity-Nursing-Pregnancy-Breastfeeding-Sleepwear/dp/B07TZTRLVV/ref=lp_1731425031_1_46?s=clothing&tag=mumsnetforu03-21&ie=UTF8&qid=1592259280&sr=1-46

The ones I had were from next and sadly they don't sell them any more.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.