My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Eye bags

8 replies

sizzledrizz · 15/12/2018 11:19

I have puffy bags under my eyes, have got worse from lack of sleep. The sleep problem isn't going to go away due to non sleeping autistic sons but is there anything I can use to improve the way they look? Any make up tips?

Eye bags
OP posts:
sizzledrizz · 15/12/2018 11:22

This is how I look day to day

OP posts:
whambamthankyou · 15/12/2018 11:27

I don't see them and I for one think you look beautiful. Sorry if that sounds cringe!

sizzledrizz · 15/12/2018 12:12

Oh goodness, thank you. That's very kind. But there are definitely bags and a general puffyness (is that a word?) around my eyes. Have read on another thread that it could possibly be the caffeine. But without it I won't function, don't think.

OP posts:
Lookingforadvice123 · 15/12/2018 14:31

Following!

I also think you look great, but I have the same and it's all tiredness affected, but with a toddler and new baby due in February, that situation isn't going to improve!

PeroniZucchini · 15/12/2018 14:35

I would recommend The Ordinary’s caffeine eye drops. They really seem to help!

Bunnymumma · 15/12/2018 14:37

Haemorrhoid cream after primer, leave to sink in, then make up as usual. Such a weird tip but it works a treat!

I also think you look great though!

Sugarpiehoneyeye · 15/12/2018 16:48

OP you are beautiful, and classy.
You are too close to the mirror ! 😄
Sainsbury's incorporates a chemist called Lloyds, they sell a product called ' My Perfect Eyes', have a look at the reviews on line.

Biologifemini · 15/12/2018 16:51

Can’t see them and with cheekbones like that no one will notice your eye bags.
On a serious note eye bags are considered chic in Paris so maybe go there for inspiration(!)

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.