My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Almost sucked in again

5 replies

unbelievablystrong · 03/12/2018 10:27

Just readings a celebrity website, in my opinion she is very attractive but in the way of 'I make the very best of what I've got' kinda way.
So I'm scrolling down, reading her articles, thinking 'bloody hell, that sounds good', looking on the website for new product that promises me all the ingredients are going to promote better sleep, skin look amazing etc etc.
Then I think to myself 'jeepers creepers that more than a days wage for just a months supply, but hey if it was going to be so beneficial to my life maybe it's worth the money'

Move on to next article and product she has now embraced into her life that's done the same as above product, her skins glowing and she has tonnes of energy. I repeat what I did when I read the previous article.

So if the one product was so brilliant why try another and another and another?£?£?£?£
If your trying these products every week how would she have given one product enough time to give all the results she'd just raved about?

So I didn't fall for it, I'll follow some of the common sense advice, drink plenty of water, eat well and all that and save the money.

OP posts:
anxious62 · 03/12/2018 13:28

Probably because she’s given the products for free and then reviews them and then that suckers people in and they buy.

Who is she?

Bluntness100 · 03/12/2018 13:48

Who is she?

70isaLimitNotaTarget · 03/12/2018 18:23

Ha! I notice this on QVC with the presenters :
"I use this every day/I'm never without this" to every bloody product that they present . (Usually noted in the presenter I don't like)

No- you wouldn't get out the bloody door let alone get to work if you were using all these products

unbelievablystrong · 03/12/2018 22:49

Ahh, I feel a bit bad saying who she is as I've seen her on some tv programmes, she seems so nice.
And to be fair she's not the only ones she.
If she can pull a delicious American film star in the past she certainly ain't doing too bad.

OP posts:
LadyOfTheCanyon · 04/12/2018 05:36

Oooo ooo! I know Miss! Is it Lisa Snowdon?

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.