My feed

to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style and beauty

Under dress/ slip?

7 replies

peppogirl · 12/11/2018 10:49

Does anyone know where I can get a black underdress/slip? It is to go under a mini black bodycon dress, the bottom is slightly see through in the light so need something to go underneath really. The dress it's quite tight fitting so would need something with very thin material. TIA

OP posts:
ImYourWomanJonSnow · 12/11/2018 11:01

M&S will have it.

IsadoraQuagmire · 12/11/2018 12:10

They sell them in Primark too, M&S will probably have a better selection though.

spanishwife · 12/11/2018 12:11

Asos and missguided also stock things like this

peppogirl · 12/11/2018 21:08

Thanks all will have a look

OP posts:
BusterTheBulldog · 12/11/2018 21:11

I have an M&S one, it’s fab! Was about £20 and reversible so one side has round neck line and other has v neck.

Pinkyyy · 12/11/2018 21:14

I always buy a cheap vest top and cut straight across to take the straps off, if you buy a size smaller it should fit tightly and not slide around anywhere. I once amazed a friend with that tip when she didn't want to pay £20ish for a similar thing from M&S to go under a white dress

peppogirl · 12/11/2018 21:19

Great tip pinkyyy! Might give that a go

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.