My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Shoe and bra help with this jumpsuit

5 replies

Pikehau · 07/11/2018 19:46

Got some fab ideas previously from this board.

What style and colour of shoes would you wear with this? For a wedding

Also bra ideas welcome!

Thanks

www.houseoffraser.co.uk/women/keepsake-sleeveless-v-neck-strappy-jumpsuit/d887319.pd#290479136

OP posts:
dontcallmelen · 07/11/2018 19:53

That’s lovely OP, hmm bra wise it’s a bit tricky I don’t know if they still do them, but you used to be able to get ones that sort of had straps criss crossed round your lower back, rather than the normal back on a strapless bra.
Shoes lots would go with it, depends what you like pretty sparkly high heel sandals would look good, or a block heel, pretty flats.
I would go for heels though, as I love heels.

dontcallmelen · 07/11/2018 19:55

Sorry missed the colour bit, silver/gold/cerise/ or black with a bit of sparkle would be my first thought & maybe a clutch to match shoes.

Jolonglegs · 07/11/2018 20:03

Hmm....too revealing for me I'm afraid, but wont you need some kind of a backless bra? Shoes will depend on your height, but yes I also love heels.

Pikehau · 07/11/2018 20:19

Will be heels as I am small! Thinking about it due to dancing best to have something that is held on with a strap. Was thinking glittery ones or just nude so can reuse.

Thanks

OP posts:
Pikehau · 07/11/2018 20:21

Bra - I think I'll have to order a few! Getting a friend to alter it - maybe I could add something!

Just asking advise in case my internet searches are not fruitful!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.