My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Best anti-ageing daycream with SPF for super sensitive skin

12 replies

Hippopotas · 07/11/2018 11:00

Hi all

As per the title I want a good anti ageing day cream with SPF but I have super sensitive skin with patches of psoriasis so it needs to be fragrance free and good for sensitive skin.

Recommendations gratefully appreciated.

OP posts:
pickingdaisies · 11/11/2018 20:09

Also need this OP, my No7 BB cream has just begun to irritate my skin. Anyone out there who can help?

frugalkitty · 11/11/2018 20:15

Simple do a cream that has spf30, and it's not very expensive. I've used it before, just found I couldn't take it too close to my eyes as it made them water, but otherwise it was fine on my sensitive skin. I say cream, it's not thick, it's more of a lotion than cream.

mikado1 · 11/11/2018 20:20

www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/fashion/beauty/beauty-report-with-laura-kennedy some good ones here op. Re the SPF, that's really the big anti ageing one and especially important if you're very reactive but the SPF in your moisturiser isn't enough so you're better off adding that afterwards- a full teaspoon - I used a medicine spoon just to see what 5ml looked like; it's a lot-- for face and neck.

BagelGoesWalking · 12/11/2018 13:11

I'd recommend Avène Skin Recovery cream with Avène tinted sunscreen on top. Both wonderful for my sensitive skin and the tinted sunscreen works like a BB cream, just blurs and conceals so everything looks a bit more even.

pickingdaisies · 14/11/2018 12:09

Thanks folks, I'll be off to find some of those to try out.

LonnyVonnyWilsonFrickett · 14/11/2018 12:12

I do OK with Clinique repairwear, but following with interest as I have to change every 12 months or so as I have contact dermatitis.

TacoFlavouredKisses · 14/11/2018 13:18

Olay SPF15 Complete 3 in one Moisturiser Day Cream Sensitive, 50 ml www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000T970DC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_A6b7BbYZR8JQ1?tag=mumsnet&ascsubtag=mnforum-21

I couldn't tell you how many times I've rebought it - I have an oily t-zone and it doesn't make it a grease pit, is fragrance free, doesn't cause me to break out, sinks in quickly and sits well under makeup. I started using retin-A last month so my skin has been a flaky, sore, peeling mess - this is one of the few things that hasn't stung on application and has done a grand job at moisturising the dry bits.

LonnyVonnyWilsonFrickett · 14/11/2018 14:27

Olay burnt actual holes in my neck, I wouldn't recommend it for anyone sensitive. Sad

TacoFlavouredKisses · 14/11/2018 14:45

Which product, Lonny?

ggirl · 14/11/2018 19:48
Destinysdaughter · 14/11/2018 20:34

Eucerin?

LonnyVonnyWilsonFrickett · 14/11/2018 20:40

TBF Taco I can't actually remember Blush

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.