My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style and beauty

Veja

11 replies

MissMarple11 · 01/11/2018 14:27

I love the style of these trainers but will need to buy online. Does anyone have opinions on the sizing, I'm a standard size 7 and in some trainers my feet look fine and in other like boats! So wondering if I should go for my normal size. Next question is I'm trying to decide between the v10 and v12 but I can't see what the difference is between them.
Any opinions appreciated.

OP posts:
TranmereRover · 01/11/2018 14:29

make sure the site you buy from has a good returns policy as I found them criminally uncomfortable - completely flat inside with no cushioning or support, like converse. You may of course have better feet than me!

MissMarple11 · 01/11/2018 16:27

I don't get on well with converse either, not so much the flatness but the width of them. They really squash my toes. I really wish I could try them on but nowhere near stocks them.

OP posts:
TheHoundsofLove · 01/11/2018 16:47

I can't get on with Converse either - they are far too narrow for me. I also tried Superga and found them really uncomfortable. The good news is that I absolutely love my Vejas - they are sooo comfortable and have been since day 1! I would say they are true to size. I'm a 5 and a half to a 6 and the 39 fit me perfectly.

Mercurial123 · 01/11/2018 17:17

I find them really comfortable and true to size. I got mine from yoox.com for a really good price.

MissMarple11 · 01/11/2018 18:01

That's good to know I'm willing to give them a go. What styles did you get?

OP posts:
Boredboredboredboredbored · 01/11/2018 19:11

I have thus pair in white and have just ordered the black ones. I agree they are uncomfy very much like converse. I can only wear the white ones with thick socks. I'm hoping the black will be better as the material is softer.

That aside I think they look fab and you don't see them around all that much. Mine are from La Redoute when they have one of their big sales on.

Veja
Veja
Boredboredboredboredbored · 01/11/2018 19:11

*This

MissMarple11 · 01/11/2018 20:38

I ordered them from la redoute on offer then they emailed me to tell me they were sold out. So I might wait for the next time they have an offer on and try to get in there first.

OP posts:
Lotsofsausage · 01/11/2018 20:41

I Have the white leather ones. Fit is fine. But they are very 'basic' flat and not supportive. Also the side of the sole is coming away from the leather! would not recommend.

SpiritedLondon · 01/11/2018 21:00

I had a look at them in Arket and thought they felt really heavy - although I do like their style.

MissMarple11 · 02/11/2018 06:38

Thanks for all your comments. I'll maybe give them a try next time I see them on offer. I'll only know when I actually get them on!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.