My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Eye cream

7 replies

cleowasmycat · 31/10/2018 21:21

I look knackered. I have bags and dark rings and a few wrinkles. Any recommendations for a GREAT cheap eye cream? Thanks x

OP posts:
WhyDoesItAlways · 31/10/2018 21:45

I have dark circles under my eyes and was recommended by a makeup artist using hemorroid (sp?) cream. Sounds weird but it definitely reduces the puffiness and dark circles. Not sure if it works on lines/wrinkles as they aren't a problem for me...yet.

tierraJ · 01/11/2018 17:54

Protect & Perfect by no 7 is supposed to be good.

Or for many more £££ you could try Clinique Smart Repair eye cream....

TeddyIsaHe · 01/11/2018 17:55

Caffeine serum by the Ordinary. It’s about a fiver and it WORKS. No joke, reduced puffiness and dark circles within a week. I look like I have 12 hours sleep a night now! I absolutely don’t as I have a sleep-thief toddler Grin

TeddyIsaHe · 01/11/2018 17:56

And for wrinkles they have some fab options which you can use alongside the caffeine serum.

luckycat007 · 01/11/2018 19:09

Watching with interest. Using Kheils avocado stuff at the moment but not worth the £££. I would like the environ stuff but that's not an option right now but I'd use all their stuff if I could afford it (you can only buy it in beauty salons)

setfiretothestars · 02/11/2018 07:48

Superdrug Vit E cream has done wonders for my dark circles over the past few months (and it's only £2.99...)

Fluffycloudland77 · 02/11/2018 08:04

I was going to say the ordinary Caffiene. I look more wide awake now.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.