My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Make up remover

4 replies

YouBetterWOooOooOoo · 23/10/2018 22:31

Just wondering what everyone finds best for removing make up? I usually use the Olay Daily Facial cloths, I love them because it's foam it, wash your face, bam done. Takes off everything in one go.

However I'm trying to be a bit more conscious about landfill etc, I imagine they don't break down very easy.

Given that I like my make up removed quickly with no fuss (I know I should be cleanse tone moisturise but in all honesty I want to wap it off and get into bed!), any recommendations?

OP posts:
Isleepinahedgefund · 23/10/2018 22:59

I've got a few of the makeup eraser type cloths. The original one is about £15 but primary do a version that costs £1.50. They remove every bit of makeup with just water, don't know how it works but it really does! Zero into landfill. Then I cleanse again with my cerave cleanser or Aldi soap.

Isleepinahedgefund · 23/10/2018 23:00

Primark, not primary!

Corcra · 24/10/2018 00:03

I use loccitane cleansing oil. I massage it on all over my face and wipe with a hot cloth

BeautifulComicalThings · 24/10/2018 00:54

I found that the Body Shop Chamomile Cleansing Balm and the Oil version both removed my makeup without an need for a cloth. At the moment I've been loving the Clarins Cleansing Gel which gets off my tough waterproof mascara although it's a bit pricier. If I need to remove extra make up after cleansing I just use a flannel under my eyes and that works fine.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.