My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Revolution Halloween Make Up Range.

4 replies

HelenaDove · 26/09/2018 02:04

Thought some of you might be interested in seeing these. Your DDs will love some of these The range includes two new eyeshadow palettes. A bright and pretty one Under Your Spell and a slightly gothic one Beautiful Darkness. Ive bought the Beautiful Darkness one for a relatives partner as she has a Halloween birthday. They also have highlighters in bottles shaped like skulls.

www.revolutionbeauty.com/en/Halloween-Makeup-Shop-2018/cc-91.aspx

OP posts:
HelenaDove · 26/09/2018 16:28
OP posts:
SapphireSeptember · 26/09/2018 22:57

I'm waiting till payday then ordering the entire lot! Pro tip, Superdrug are doing 3 for 2 on the Revolution Halloween range. I like that the black lipstick has a slightly shimmery look, means I can buy it without feeling guilty about buying yet another black lipstick. Grin The packaging is gorgeous and the lipstick bullets have little skull and crossbones embossed into them!
I don't know if anyone else is doing Halloween makeup this year, Both Barry M and Make Up Academy did last year and they had some really cool stuff, as did (Makeup) Revolution. I bought everything. Blush I like that my sort of colours come out to play at Halloween.

HelenaDove · 27/09/2018 00:16

Its possible this Barry M palette could be for Halloween.

twitter.com/superdrug/status/1043847489474957314

OP posts:
SapphireSeptember · 27/09/2018 00:53

It might be, I'll have another look at it next time I'm in Superdrug. Smile Although I can't say it's a must have for me, the packaging made me think of mermaid colours, so I was rather disappointed.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.