My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style and beauty

Dullest request ever? I need a zip up hoodie

8 replies

Isitmybathtimeyet · 11/09/2018 10:03

Just can't seem to find one I like. Looking for a fleece or fake fur lined hoodie that zips up. I'm a 16/18 and don't want a figure hugging one. Any ideas?

OP posts:
MaryBerrysChutney · 11/09/2018 11:43

Have you looked at GAP? I saw a few when I was at Next as well. Sorry, someone with better knowledge will be along soon.

60sname · 11/09/2018 11:46

Have you checked out the men's department? I buy my hoodies from H&M men's as I prefer the colours and the fabric is better quality.

MontanaSkies · 11/09/2018 12:04

I've got a fake fur lined one from Uniqlo - it's incredibly snuggly and warm. Got it a couple of years ago but they probably still do similar. Look in mens department too.

Isitmybathtimeyet · 11/09/2018 14:14

I've looked in men's in a few places but not found anything just right yet. I live in Guernsey so my in-person shopping options are quite limited but I can buy online. Not Uniqlo or H&M though annoyingly as I'm a big fan of both.

OP posts:
KingLooieCatz · 11/09/2018 14:17

I've had them from Mountain Warehouse and Trespass. I have one from O'Neill that I recently noticed was in a photo from about 6 years ago so I might order a new one on-line.

MaudesMum · 11/09/2018 16:37

Fatface have some very nice plain ones and go up to size 18. They're not that cheap, but pretty robust. They also have frequent sales, although you can never be sure what sizes are going to be left.

Isitmybathtimeyet · 11/09/2018 20:04

FatFace didn't have any zip ones with the right lining. They're the sort of place I think must sell what I want!

We do have Mountain Warehouse. I'll have a look.

OP posts:
Needahairbrush · 11/09/2018 23:24

Me too, I’m going to get a men’s one. I’ve been nicking my sons nike one so far, he’s getting annoyed so I need to buy my own.
I bought a fleece and waterproof coat from north face over summer and they’ve been a revelation - I may have to leave S & B for admitting this now Grin

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.