My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Anyone had microblading for eyebrows: can you have a bit or is it whole hog only

4 replies

Pinkandyellowandgreen · 15/08/2018 15:37

Can you have a bit of microblading? Or would it look odd

I'm interested in having my eyebrows slightly evened out - one is thicker underneath that the the other - so when I do it myself with an eyebrow pencil I only really add volume to the one.

I'm not interested in the full on black slug look but wouldn't be averse to a little bit below to save me having to do the make up thing.

I get that I'd probably have to have a bit in the other one too for colour/eveness.

What I'm asking I suppose is can you have a few bladed marks added on or will it look super -weird?

OP posts:
Cakefairy1978 · 15/08/2018 19:30

I think you can have as much or as little as you want. Depends on how much you have to start with. You'll probably still have to pay full price though

Pinkandyellowandgreen · 16/08/2018 12:41

Thanks Cakefairy - I'm sure you can get whatever you pay for! But what I really was wondering was how would it look?

I've seen photos and they vary from bad ones where you can see lots of little lines

static1.squarespace.com/static/5354d5d5e4b06ee4704c8311/t/5a0c053a4192028d4a8e3634/1510737964128/bad+microblading?format=500w

to REALLY bad ones where they look like big black slugs painted on.

I wondered whether anyone who has had it done could express a view as to whether a bit underneath a brow to widen it and even it up would look odd.

If so any recommendations in London?

OP posts:
androbbob · 16/08/2018 13:09

I had mine done last year (due a top up next week) and I have no tails but plenty hair in centre of face so many be is just the ends. I guess she did some in with the main hair but it all looked oks natural and colour is matched to my eyebrow colour. I can see it’s faded now and have to pencil in more than a few months ago but I would well recommend it!

AuntyJackiesBrothersSistersBoy · 16/08/2018 20:42

God, that photo is scary. Sorry, nothing to add. Be careful OP.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.