My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Help me fix my hair please!

7 replies

hungryheinz · 09/08/2018 22:36

I really need help with my hair. I'd like it to be shorter and not needing much maintenance and cut in more of a "style" that suits me. I'd love to have smooth, shiny, non-frizzy hair but I have no idea how to achieve that. I don't even know anything about products or styling tools. Any help gratefully received!

Help me fix my hair please!
OP posts:
Jupiter9 · 10/08/2018 00:11

Get some hair straighteners, your hair looks a lovely colour and must look great up.

Coco2891 · 10/08/2018 00:29

If it was my hair I'd have 2-3 inches chopped off -have some highlights put through and let it dry naturally with some Argan oil or something similar , your hair looks like it has a natural wave so that bit shorter with some lighter highlights through it will look beach babe x

Fang2468 · 10/08/2018 20:23

I would say a long wavy bob with a side fringe would look good. I’d go for about 5/6 inched off.

Labradoodliedoodoo · 10/08/2018 20:25

What’s your face shape?

littleskittle · 10/08/2018 20:31

Look up 'Jenna Dewan- actress with a great short wavy bob. I had my hair cut that way recently and I love it. I leave it damp and scrunch a bit with mousse or salt spray to create beachy waves- your hair looks like mine before so I'm sure it'll work Smile

hungryheinz · 11/08/2018 10:38

Thanks for your help. My hair is just so thick and unmanageable sometimes. You don't think if I got it cut to a short bob it would stick out even more obviously? I love pictures of that sort of style but I'm worried about how it would turn out on me Blush

@labradoodliedoodoo my face is long, it's the white part in the picture minus the rectangle at the bottom which is my neck.

OP posts:
Fang2468 · 11/08/2018 18:04

I wouldn’t recommend a short bob, more a mid length one. Half way in between shoulder & chin (long enough to tie back if needed 😁). I think your hair is thick & wavy enough to carry it off.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.