Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Style & Beauty

White Company Reed Diffusers

9 replies

SpaghettiMeatballs · 25/02/2015 14:41

Not sure if S&B is really the right topic but I know there are some White Company devotees on here who may be able to help me.

I adore the reed diffusers but at £25 each they aren't cheap for keeping in my kitchen windowsill.

Has anyone found a cheaper alternative that still has a strong scent you can actually smell when you enter the room?

OP posts:
Please
or

MrsCampbellBlack · 25/02/2015 14:42

No. I love the white co ones but buy with a 20% code and via quidco which makes them a little bit more reasonable.

They are lovely.

Please
or

Skivvywoman · 25/02/2015 15:13

I'm buying a Yankee candle one tomorrow there only £10

Please
or

PestoSnowissimos · 25/02/2015 15:18

Yes, the ones from

Heyland & Whittle

are lovely Smile

Please
or

SpaghettiMeatballs · 25/02/2015 19:23

I shall check out Yankee but I suspect mrscampbellblack is right and White Co are worth the money.

The Heyland and Whittle look lovely but a similar price to White Co.

I fear this is going to be another of my money saving ideas that turns into a complete false economy. Picked up a reed diffuser in Sainsburys that smelt nice. £10 so significantly cheaper than White Co but not cheap. I put it in the downstairs loo and it's rubbish. Can't smell it at all.

I think I just need to hammer the White Co sales and codes.

OP posts:
Please
or

SorrelForbes · 25/02/2015 21:15

Another vote for TWC. I have a 20% code that's good until March - A69

Please
or

nannyj · 25/02/2015 21:36

I've found the white company to be the best I've tried. I love Noir.

Please
or

mycatlikestwiglets · 25/02/2015 22:10

I didn't rate the white company one I was given as a present. The best ime are Rituals - lovely scent and it lasts right until the liquid is all gone. I was also given a Linea (House of Fraser) one for Christmas which is still going strong.

Please
or

carlywurly · 25/02/2015 22:10

My Christmas one is still going strong, I would recommend. Their candles are also worth the money - so highly scented I sometimes don't need to burn them long to scent the house.

Please
or

justaweeone · 26/02/2015 09:35

I don't rate the longevity of the white co ones. Rituals ones are good as well as the next ones( New York ) but not sure if it's been discontinued. I did try a cheat recently and filled up an empty diffuser bottle using zoflora!!! It smell actually ok as it's in the boot room anyway, it's a bit smelly out there anyway so an improvement whatever!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?