My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style and beauty

Argh I fecking hate shoe shopping..

9 replies

JarethTheGoblinKing · 10/05/2012 19:23

Hlep! Confused

I hate shoes, I hate shoe shopping, yet I have to wear posh shoes to a wedding fancy event in a couple of weeks.

I can't wear heels over about 3cm, but anything low-mid heel looks totally crap. I can't tell what's fine to wear, and what would be more suited to my nan.. I'm useless at this.

I bought these but they're too high for me and they make me walk like a newborn giraffe.

Are these totally awful?

Arghh!!

(yes, I know, it's another 'accessorize my wedding outfit' thread, but I don't care. At this rate I'll be wearing my converse!)

OP posts:
JarethTheGoblinKing · 10/05/2012 19:25
OP posts:
JarethTheGoblinKing · 10/05/2012 19:27

Quite like these but red won't go.

OP posts:
dexter73 · 10/05/2012 19:30

Can you link to your dress to see which shoes go best?

JarethTheGoblinKing · 10/05/2012 19:32

This one

Wasn't sure it was dressy enough, but it looks a lot nicer on than it does in that pic.

OP posts:
AnnaBegins · 10/05/2012 19:35

Ooo I just sent the first link to my mum last week and she bought them! (Don't worry, my mum is arty and cool.) I love them.

I also love Irregular choice. Those two pairs are comfy - I have wandered round Schuh in them many times trying to rationalise buying them :)

these are super comfy too. They do them in white/silver and in suedy material too.

I have these which are also quite comfortable though a bit higher.

Or these, same brand as the first one of your links only lower?

JarethTheGoblinKing · 10/05/2012 19:38

Oooh thank you!

I'd looked at those Schuh roche ones and they were out of stock yesterday, but they have them in now! Grin

I'm a bit worried IC shoes will be narrow for me now.. but hey, all I can do is order them, right? Grin

OP posts:
SparkyTGD · 10/05/2012 19:46

You haven't said what colour/price so will just post a random few Grin

These are low but quite cute, I think.

Wedges are easier to walk in.

Too casual?

AnnaBegins · 10/05/2012 19:56

I love the roche ones, or try shuch on ebay for ex display ones which are still perfectly nice if any have sold out. Good luck!

Dollydowser · 10/05/2012 20:13

What about a wedge with a platform? I find them easy to walk in. Also what sort of shoe are you more likely to wear again?
next wedge

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.